Wednesday 1 February 2017

Hilda Pang

We were so excited today when Jonah brought in his Mummy's very special Chinese doll, Hilda Pang. He was so proud to show everyone.

This is her story...


This is Hilda, she is very special and was my Mummy's doll. She was born in Hong Kong and lived there for 3 years with my Mummy. She now lives with my Grandma in Cherry Willingham. I like to play with her at Grandma's house. She has special clothes and a passport like me.

We looked at where Hong Kong is on the map and looked carefully at her passport and talked about where we have been with our passports. 


Thank you so much for bringing her in to meet us.   





2 comments:

  1. Hoping everyone is enjoying Chinese New Year and enjoying all the activities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are loving all the activities and have been wowed by how excited all the children are! There has been lots of wonderful learning going on this week.

      Thank you for your comment.

      Delete