Sunday 19 February 2017

Half Term Fun

I hope you have all had a lovely, fun filled half term and are all ready and excited to come back to school this week. We have missed you all. 
I have enjoyed receiving emails this week showing me what you have been getting up to in your holidays. 

Finley has been busy baking some yummy fairy cakes. I love your decorations Finley, I wonder if there is any left for me?! 



Nicole loved learning all about the Three Little Pigs last week and wanted to share the story lots at home with her Mummy and Daddy. She loved it so much that Nicole and her Mummy made some masks so she could act out the story. I can't wait for you to tell me the story next week and you could use our masks to act out the story in Nursery. 



Amy looks like she has had a busy half term week, counting up all her pennies (I wonder what she is going to spend them on) and she has even had time to practise her phonics on the computer. 




I am looking forward to seeing you all next week and hearing about your exciting half terms. 

No comments:

Post a Comment