Monday 4 May 2020

Nursery - keeping in touch

It's been a long time since I've seen any of you, so it's lovely that you keep sending pictures and emails of what you are up to - keep them coming!

This week have been busy doing lots of fine motor activities and name writing. We have also looked at The Tiger who came to Tea story. We found lots of leaves on a walk and Margot was excited to spot a ‘M’ for her name.


Ella loved making a weather chart and telling me when the weather changed, we had to do the chart. She also enjoyed reading the information off the chart and telling me what the weather had been like over the week.
We also made a rain drum which she gave to her brother and sister.



Sienna has been busy with some phonics with her mummy. Well done Sienna - some super letter recognition!


This is a shot from a short video but I need to play around with the site before I am able to add it! Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment