Friday 3 April 2020

End of Week 2 at Home

Hello!

Well we have made it for 2 weeks now at home! I have seen many creative ways of learning at home and it has been lovely to see people engaging with everything, either on e-mail or by views on here. It warms my heart to know we are helping each other and being there for each other.
I am really looking forward to speaking to some children on the phone on Monday (I'll start ringing from 10am to give you a lay in... it is the holidays after all!).... perhaps you could read to me or just fill me in with what you have been up to :)
I hope you enjoy your Easter holidays. The next blog will be on Friday 24th April. Don't feel pressured to do much over the next 2 weeks. Make it quality family time (that's what I plan on doing!).

Children have been completing many writing, maths and creative jobs, so here is a snap shot of what we have seen this week...






When I did the Science Week assemblies, I set up an experiment about washing hands. It was very interesting to look at this week....

No comments:

Post a Comment